What did you do?

On October 19th, we started the lesson taking a look at portfolio box. It can be a good suggestion to do it in class. Students will be able to keep in their boxes their best projects in English, or any other subject. Also, the students can create like a language passport in which they can reflect their experiences with any language. besides that, there is also a biography where they can show how they learn, which activities they do, etc.
We also were talking about the document of how evaluate the key competence, we also saw how to plan a whole scholar year and how to make a syllabus. And last but not least, we discovered the ICT app called “PDC Generator 4.0”.

What did you learn?

For instance, some of the things that we learnt it was how to assess key competences:

  •         We must use instruments of assessments that offer us reliability in real contexts.
  •         There must be a relationship between competences and the assessments standards.
  •         The assessment of the key competences must be integrated in the assessment of the contents.
  •         Teachers must achieve the key competences in the students taking care of the discrimination, etc
  •         Teachers must create different tools to assess the key competences.

One of the things I learned during that day is the ICT app "PDC Generator 4.0" that will help us as future teachers to prepare our syllabus and our didactic units. We can have them organized and separated by levels and subjects.

What is your opinion?

When it's been a month since classes started, I can review what I've learned. I think that everything I have learned will be useful for my future as a teacher. It is very important to know the laws that we will have to keep in mind when we are working. I also think that ICT nowadays are very important when it comes to teaching children. ICTs offer children great creativity and avoid monotony and have to be seated all the time, also help the teacher to manage the class.

Other things that we have been learning during this month and what I think will be very useful for me is learning to create and develop syllabus and didactic units, as it will be a work that we will have to do daily.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog