What did you do?
During the class of September 21st,
we were doing the assignment of groups, we also continue talking about how the
course it will be organized. We also started with the theory, in section 1.1
Organic law on education. And finally, we saw a video of the second principle that
we talked about it after on, with all the classmates sitting in a semicircle.
What did you learn?
I could learn about the ORGANIC LAW
ON EDUCATION that has a preamble of which we speak in class and offers us the
main axes of education in Spain and explains the main ideas that we will have
to consider before designing any type of program or lesson.
In the video about the second principle
called “Keepers of the flame” I learned that we as future teachers must
consider the interests of our students and motivate them and encourage them to
do what they really like. Also, we as teachers will have the opportunity with
the help of families to educate them in values, since we are responsible for
educating future generations.
What is your opinion?
Although at the beginning of the
course the theory is being a little bit hard, thanks to the methodology used by
the teacher and in the way that the class is given, this becomes light,
participative and pleasant. I could say as well that we carry out different
kind of activities that I find very interesting, for instance watching a video.
I think watching videos is a perfect way to acquire knowledge, not just for
adults but also for the children that we will have in class.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario